To increase the effectiveness and quality of your task, Time schedule is planned and managed. This is known as Time Management. This also increases the productivity of your work.
Time management gives you more exposure and space in a limited period of time. Skills and tools also help in the time management.
Themes of Time Management
- Prioritize your settings
- Carry out your activities around priorities
- Effective environment should be made for proper working
- Time which you spent on non-prioritize works should be reduced.
Concepts on Time Management
There are two concepts on time management.
- Project Management: Project planning and schedule is the basic key for time management. In project management time is the basic key.
- Attention Management: It’s the time a brain needed to manage all the activities. Cognitive resources management is the basic key.
Creating an Effective Environment
To create this environment following strategies are needed:
- Get organized
- Protects one’s time
- Bad time habits recovery
- Goal management achievement
Setting Priorities and Goals
Some techniques are:
- ABCD Analysis
- Pareto Analysis
- The Eisenhower Method
- POSEC Method
Time Management System
There is a time clock or an application which tracks the employer’s hours. This goes into the timeframe of the employer and it manage. See and plan their life. Paper work and tedious tasks are eliminated. Following are the systems of time management:
- GTD(Getting things done)
Cultural views of Time Management
It’s a multi active view. A cynical time view is the cultural time Management. The time view is in china, Japan and Tibet. In International level this step is very important. Efficiency is most widely considered in the time management.
Implementation of Goals
The do’s and don’ts of time management include:
- You should not drop everything
- Always set your priorities.
- Say ‘No’
- Don’t ever think that a critical task can be done in your free time.
Advantages of time Management
Some of the life benefits of time management are:
- Less stress
- Relaxed Environment
- Less rework
- Less wasted time
- More free time
- Less life friction
- More Opportunities
- Improves your reputation
- Fewer problems in life.
So manage time at every level. This is very important at every step of life. Always apply this in your life. Much effort is not required but a disciplined lifestyle is necessary.