Winter Season – Short Essay 1.
Winter season is the coldest season. It starts in December and ends in the march. As a result, December and January is the coldest month of the season. It comes after autumn or monsoon and finishes before spring.
Winter season in the tropical countries, like India, is a season where temperatures drop down from the average annual temperatures. Though the trees and plants have seasonal changes in winter, they are not much noticeable unless one observes carefully.
Form many people, winter is the best season because it is the time to get cozy and perfect time for enjoying the beauty of the season. On the other hand, it is time for a holiday celebration in the hometown.
First of all, in this season people go buying new winter clothes. In the winter season, people want to make them stylish by wearing stylish dresses. As a result, this is the season for fashion. On the other hand, the season is the time for eating different kinds of cake, hot chocolates, hot coffees, etc.
Winter season in the Polar Regions experiences the most severely frozen climatic conditions over the entire planet. The normally ice-covered regions, expand in their dimensions and the temperature drops to its lowest levels. The few animals and birds that can survive these cold climates undergo hibernation for their survival.
Winter season varies in severity and intensity across different geographical regions of the world. People prepare themselves in different ways to face the climate changes of the winter season. As a result, winter is the most enjoyable season. People want to make the season memorable. Finally, winter is the time to spend a precious moment with friends and family.
Winter Season – Short Essay 2.
Winter is one of the four seasons we have in India. It begins in December and ends in March.
The basic fact to know about winter season in India
- Days during winter are brighter and more pleasant because of the low sunlight and heat. More tourists are attracted to India by this season and also beautiful birds to look at are always present in the sky.
- Winter season brings about short days and longer nights with low temperature compared to other seasons.
- Winter comes whenever the earth tilted away from the sun
- Presence of snow falling and winter storm
- Birds and animals change location during this season.
Features, beneficial, and problematic attribute of the winter season in India
- Longer nights and shorter days
- Cold weather, snowfall, cold wind, and cold rains
- Thick fog, frost, winter storms, and very low temperature.
- Winter activities like snowball fighting, ice biking, snow castles, ice skating, etc. are enjoyed.
- Winter season is problematic for poor people because they lack good homes to prevent them from the cold.
- Animals go on hibernation because of the excess cold that comes with the winter season.
Conclusion As much as the winter season is pleasing and beautiful to behold, the excess cold, snow, and thick fog are of disadvantage to both human and some living creatures. However, India is a nice place to visit during the winter season.