Short Essay on Pencil: For students in classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 here is a short essay about a pencil in English. You can use a pencil to write or draw anything. Over time, the writing of the pencil becomes blurry.
Class 1 and 2 English Essay on Pencil in Five Lines
(1) A pencil is a tool for writing or drawing anything. And the writing of the pencil gets blurred over time.
(2) Wood, clay, and graphite make up a pencil.
(3) Pencils usually cost between Rs1 and Rs10.
(4) From an early age, children learn to write with pencils because they can erase text written with a pencil with an eraser and correct mistakes with pencils rather than pens.
(5) Sharpeners are used for sharpening pencil tips or exposing the graphite from a pencil’s wooden case.
10 Lines Essay on Pencil for Class 3
(1) A pencil is a tool for writing or drawing anything.
(2) And writing of the pencil gets blurred over time.
(3) Pencils were invented after the discovery of graphite in England.
(4) A pencil comprises clay, graphite and wood. A lead is made with the help of graphite and clay mixture and then placed and glued in the center of a wood structure.
(5) Pencils were used only for drawing in ancient times.
(6) Children are taught to write with pencils first in their childhood because text written with a pencil can be erased with eraser and mistakes can be corrected easily using a pencil instead of pens.
(7) A pencil is very useful for everyone in their life.
(8) Nowadays, different types of pencils are found in this modern world. Like different colored pencils and different writing quality pencils.
(9) Normally, a pencil costs Rs1 to Rs10. And the special pencils for engineers, doctors and for writing on glass and stones cost a bit higher.
(10) Pencil sharpeners are used to sharpen pencil tips or to expose graphite from wooden cases.
Short Essay on Pencil For Class 4, 5, and 6
In writing or drawing, a pencil is used as a tool.
Over time, the writing becomes blurry.
In ancient times, pencils were only used for drawing.
In England, graphite was discovered, leading to the discovery of pencils.
A pencil is taught to children at the beginning of their education because text written with a pencil can be erased with an eraser and mistakes can be corrected easily using a pencil instead of a pen.
It is very useful for everyone in their daily lives to have a pencil.
The three main components of a pencil are clay, graphite, and wood.
Clay and graphite are mixed to make a lead.
Afterwards, it is glued into the center of the wood structure.
The price of a pencil normally ranges from Rs1 to Rs10. Additionally, special pencils for engineers, doctors, and for writing on glass and stones are more expensive.
Nowadays, pencils are available in different colors, which are called Colour Sketches.
It is also possible to buy pencils just for writing from the market because there are so many different colors.
According to experts, approximately 55 to 26 thousand words can be written with a 20-cm pencil.
Essay on Pencil 250 Words For Class 6 and 7
Writing or drawing anything can be done with a pencil.
Its writing fades over time.
Drawing was the only purpose of pencils in ancient times.
The discovery of graphite in England in 15644 led to the invention of pencils in 1662.
The primary reason for teaching children to write with pencils in their childhood is that text written with a pencil can be erased with an eraser and mistakes can be easily corrected with a pencil instead of a pen.
It is very useful for everyone to have a pencil in their lives.
A pencil is composed of clay, graphite, and wood.
In order to make a lead, graphite and clay are mixed together.
The wood structure is then glued in the center of the piece of plywood.
There are different types of pencils available nowadays in the modern world.
Colored pencils and “HB” pencils of different sizes.
A HB refers to a graphite with a hardness of H and a black with a hardness of B, and each of these is divided by two levels, starting from 2HB.
In addition, pencils are available in a variety of colours nowadays.
This is done by mixing different clay colors into graphite pencils, known as Color Sketches.
Additionally, there are just for writing pencils available in the market with such a wide variety of colours.
In addition, there are different types of pencils for different people, such as a pencil that will not fade away for years, and a pencil that can mark on a patient’s body. Nowadays, a different type of pencil can also be used to write on glass, stones, etc.
Sharpeners are used to expose graphite from pencil cases or to sharpen pencil tips.
The cost of a pencil normally ranges from Rs1 to Rs10. Additionally, special pencils for engineers, doctors and for writing on glass and stones are more expensive.
An expert estimates that one 20 cm pencil can write nearly 56 to 26 thousand words.
Comments are closed.