Through this paragraph/article/essay, we learn how to write an essay on my best friend, his/her name, describe their personality, where he lives, why you like him/her, and more.
I have many friends, But Harsh is my best friend. He is of my age and is my class fellow. He comes from a noble and gentle family. His home is in my colony. In addition to being simple, he is also gentle. He is hardworking and truthful. He never keeps the bad company and is a well-disciplined and obedient boy. In our class, Harsh is the monitor. A brilliant student, he excels in his studies. In almost every examination, he stands first because he works hard and studies hard. His excellent work has earned him many awards. I appreciate his kindness and his help with my studies. There is no one who doesn’t like or love him.
Punctuality and regularity are his strengths. He has a sound mind in a sound body. Not only is he good at studies, but also at games. He likes to play football and cricket, and he is fond of morning walks and outdoor activities.
He helps me to solve difficulties. He is a boy of gentle nature and seldom loses his temper. His parents are proud of his good manners and pleasing behaviour. He is popular with all the boys in the school. Whenever I go to his house, he greets me with open arms and cheers me up by his jolly company.
10 – 15 lines on my best friend for classes 1, 2, 3, 4
Students or young kids in grades 1, 2, 3, and 4.5 can use this texts to write 10 to 15 lines about their best friend.
- I have many friends, But Harish is my best friend.
- He is of my age and is my class fellow.
- He belongs to a noble and gentle family.
- He lives in my colony. He is straightforward and delicate.
- He is hardworking and truthful.
- He never keeps the wrong company and is a well-disciplined and obedient boy.
- Harish is the monitor of our class.
- He is a brilliant student.
- He works hard studies and stands first in almost every examination.
- He has won many prizes for his excellent work.
- He is kind to me and helps me in my studies. Everybody loves and likes him.
- He is regular and punctual.
- He has a sound mind in a sound body.
- He is good not only in studies but at games also.
- He likes to play football and cricket.