Independence Day is an important occasion in any country because it celebrates the birth of a nation.
India will celebrate its 71st Independence day on 15th August, 2017. What would a patriot wish for on such a significant day?
Below are the greetings and wishes in the form of short messages for your loved ones on Independence Day, to celebrate this day with them.
- May the tri-colour Indian National Flag unite us around a common goal for the good of our country and the world. Happy Independence Day!
- On the occasion of this Independence Day, let us thank the founding fathers of India for gifting a thriving and vibrant democracy.
- Self-rule is an inalienable right. Happy Independence Day!
- Let us celebrate Gandhi’s acts of non-violence and his ability to influence change in the society. Happy Independence Day!
- Wishing you a Happy Independence Day! Let us reflect on the past and look forward to the future.
- On the occasion of 71th year of our Independence, let all Indians celebrate freedom and fight injustice and oppression at all times. Our ancestors’ struggles will not be in vain.
- When you live without fear, and when you have access to your rights, then you know that you are truly independent. Wishing you and your family on this Independence Day peace and prosperity, now and for the days to come.
- Let’s feel proud for our country, the courage of the founding fathers of the country, and the strides the nation has made. Happy Independence day!
- Happy Independence Day – a time to celebrate our distinctiveness as a nation. Independence Day is a day to be proud of our rich history.
- Today, let all Indians make Independence our motivation to continue to strive for a better world, for all.
- May freedom reign in your life and the spirit of this day bring you peace and prosperity. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom is the willingness to stand with your country. On this Independence Day, may we cherish freedom and protect what our founders fought for. Happy Independence Day!
- As we celebrate this day of freedom, let us not forget the people who shed blood for the rights and freedoms that we enjoy today. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s never forget the importance of Independence Day – it has helped us be who we are today.
- Just wanted to say – Happy Day of Independence! Hoping to celebrate with you later.
- This Independence Day, as every year, we must never forget those who fought for our freedom.
- On this Independence Day, may we aspire to be our brothers’ keepers and to always mind about the well-being of fellow citizens.
- May the spirit of Independence inspire you to great levels of success. Wishing you a Happy Independence Day!
- May the values that galvanized our forefathers to fight for freedom define our lives and inspire us to be better. Happy Independence Day!
- Wishing you a better tomorrow and that this day of freedom bring you joy and happiness.
- The future of India lies in the patriotism of its citizens. As we celebrate the birth of our nation, may we remain true patriots of our country every day.